- Interchangeable flow tube assemblies and valves allow configuration changes without removal from process system
- Rib-guided, compression sealed flow tubes for maximum float stability
- Ceramic scales fired on flow tubes against a contrasting background provide high visibility and durability
- Standard or high-resolution metering valves available on inlet or outlet
- Ten-to-one rangeability
The Porter Models F150 forged body flowmeters feature a compact, one-piece, black anodized forged aluminum body with wraparound window for full 180º visibility of the flow tube. These units are available with aluminum, brass or 316 stainless steel wetted parts.
Request additional info or a quote.
Get Info or a Quote
Models 65, F65, 150 & F150: Purgemeters
Customer Value Proposition
Parker variable area flowmeters include 65mm and 150mm scale length tube assemblies and are available in either forged body or side-plate construction. Forged body models feature a wrap-around window for full 180° tube visibility and an attractive forged one-piece bacl anodized aluminum body. Side-plate constructed models are conveniently interchangeable with competitive designs.
Parker control valves, including the exclusive Torque Guard cartridge, can be added to either style flowmeter for precise flow indication and control in one economical unit. Multi-tube side-plate models, ranging from two to six tubes, are available with or without control valves and can include individual inlet and outlet connections or manifold ports according to your specifications.
Length: Models F65 and 65- 65mm; Models F150 and 150- 150mm.
Type: Fused on metering tube with contrasting yellow background
Graduations: Standard- Models F65 and 65: 0-65mm w/ calibration data; Models F150 and 150: 0-150mm w/ calibration data.
Optional: Direct reading scales
Pressure/Temperature: Neoprene packing/ Buna N O-rings- 200 psig at temperatures up to 160°F Viton® packing/Viton O-rings-200 psig at temperatures up to 200°F
Accuracy: Models F65 and 65: ± 10% full scale; Models F150 and 150: ± 5% full scale. Accuracy specified for 100%- 10% of scale reading ( 10 to 1 rangeability).
Repeatability: Models F65 and 65: ± 0.5% of full scale reading; Models F150 and 150: ±0.25% of full scale reading.
Standard: 1/8’’ female NPT threaded adaptors with locknuts for front panel mounting. Optional: 1/8’’ compression fitting; 1/4’’ compression fitting; 1/4’’ NPT female; 1/4’’ I.D.Hose.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Standard: glass, stainless steel. Optional: Sapphire, carboloy and tantalum
Metering body: (F65 and F150) black anodized aluminum. Optional: stainless steel.
Wetted Parts: Aluminum, brass or 316 stainless steel
End Fittings: Black anodized aluminum or chrome plated brass or 316 stainless steel
Tube packing and O-Rings
Standard: Neoprene packing and Buna N O-Rings with aluminum or brass construction. Viton packing and Viton O-rings with stainless steel construction. Optional Materials: Teflon®
• Interchangeable flow tube assemblies and valves allow configuration changes without removal from process system
• Rib-guided, compression sealed flow tubes for maximum float stability
• Ceramic scales fired on flow tubes against a contrasting background provide high visibility and durability
• Standard or high-resolution metering valves available on inlet or outlet
• Ten-to-one rangeability
TO ORDER, SPECIFY
• Model Number
• Tube Number
• Float Material
• Connections (Type & Size)
• Fluid Specifications (Specific gravity & viscosity)
• Flow Rate
• Operating Pressure
• Operating Temperature
• Material of Construction for
a) End fitting
b) Side plates or meter body
Download the complete PDF for more details and ordering information
Request info or a quote on this product