Nitronox model provides fast, safe, effective pain relief in a variety of medical settings. It incorporates advanced features to protect your patients, including:
See Nitronox HD Brochure.
Porter Nitronox Flyer FM-1357 Rev-.
Request additional info or a quote.
- The Nitronox HD model is equipped with a side mounted demand valve.
- Utilizes single patient use breathing circuits and masks.
- Preset 50/50 - N2O/O2 Mixture - neither the patient nor medical personnel are able to adjust, eliminating the risk of delivering a hypoxic mixture.
- Oxygen-Driven Pressure Control - designed to immediately shut off N2O in the event of oxygen supply depletion.
- Three visual pressure gauges to confirm gas supply (O2 and N2O) and gas mixture - ensuring the device is calibrated to supply a 50/50 mix of oxygen and nitrous oxide.
- O2 Enrichment Feature - in case of shallow breathing (100 - 200 cc tidal volume) the Nitronox unit will automatically increase O2 concentration to 65% or greater.
- Patient Self-administered - a patient hand held supply valve is activated only by an inspiratory effort.
- 100% O2 Capability - in the event of N2O depletion, the unit provides 100% oxygen to the patient.
- Built In Scavenging Interface - The Nitronox unit comes complete with a gas collection ring, tubing and a patented scavenging interface for the safe, effective removal of exhaled nitrous oxide.