|Porter Manufactures Both Continuous Flow (0-70% N20) and Demand Flow (50/50) Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Delivery Systems
Benefits Of Offering A Nitrous Oxide Sedation Program:
Rapid onset and short duration of effect- Improve Patient Throughput
- Nitrous oxide takes effect and is out of the patient's system within a few minutes
- Complete procedures more efficiently
- Reduced recovery time and staffing for patient monitoring
- Patients return to normal activities quicklyImproved patient care
- Offer more ways to efficiently relax and provide comfort for your patients
- Improve patient satisfaction scoresSafety record
- Nitrous oxide has been used for 100+ years, proven to be both effective and safe
- Few side effectsEase of Administration
- Physician, Nurse, or Patient Self AdministeredAnalgesic and amnesiac properties
Equipment is cost effective and portable
Common Procedures Completed With Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen:
Nitrous Oxide Sedation Analgesia In A Phlebology Practice
View Porter Medical Nitrous Oxide Brochure
View Porter Nitronox Brochure
See Comparison of Continuous Flow & Demand Flow Systems
Empower Your Patients with Nitrous Oxide
The Nitronox™ systems allow for a safe and proven method for patients to control their own pain relief. Decades of clinical research and successful practice have shown that the inhalation of 50% nitrous oxide and 50% oxygen provides fast, effective analgesia and pain relief in a variety of medical settings including obstetrics, EMS, and in-office applications.
The preset 50/50 mix of nitrous oxide and oxygen enables patients to self-administer through a specially designed demand valve for pain management. There is no chance of over-sedation when having the patient self-administer - as the mask will drop away and the patient will begin to breathe room air. The patient remains alert, conscious and able to follow instructions. In addition, the inhaled analgesic takes effect quickly and has few side effects.
Featured Nitrous Oxide Videos:
Featured Nitrous Oxide Articles:
Featured Nitrous Oxide Literature:
Nitrous Oxide as Labor Analgesia - Clinical Implications for Nurses
Register for the Online Nitronox Presentation!
Continuous Flow Systems
Porter’s continuous flow nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation systems offer the highest levels of precision, safety, and patient satisfaction. Built in fail-safe mechanisms prevent the flow of nitrous oxide without oxygen. All flowmeters feature easy adjustment of both flow rates and percentage N20 mixture (0-70% or 0-50%) allowing for predictable results across a wide variety of applications. Complete procedures more efficiently, improve throughput, reduce costs and improve patient satisfaction scores!
Nitrous Oxide In The News
Recent Videos on Nitrous Oxide Analgesia